So now I have solid proof of my brilliance. Last night I went over to my friend Jessie's house for supper, lets just say amaaaazing food. Not gonna lie best meal all week. As we were eating we were discussing our reading categories and decided on a trip to Chapter (not that I would spend anything as I am broke). So after dinner off we went on our adventure, once we reached the parking lot and I got out of her car, my true skill decided to shine through... Since its been a very long time since I've hurt myself in some act of sheer stupidness or clumsiness, my subconscious decided it was a good idea to smash my finger in the door when I still needed to type out four pages of my research paper, which was due in about 13 hours....brilliant. See photos below:
This is what it looked like this morning.
Me being a smart one you see decided it would be a good thing to stop in at the health center and see the doctor at around 1 this afternoon. The result of that is seen to the left. Since my finger had been pulse throbbing for about 15 hrs, the pressure was really bad under the fingernail. So the doctor used a cauterizing tool to burn through my fingernail and release the blood and by golly it worked!! It still hurts like the dickens, but its not as bad as it was before. Is it a bad thing that it still is bleeding?
Sooo anywho. I just got back from an awesome dinner and movie with Jessie...different Jessie then yesterday haha. Just saw the movie Hanna, it was pretty decent! I liked it...although I kinda guessed the ending I still thought it was a good movie! Once again I'm procrastinating studying for my Meso final which I'm gonna try and write on friday, if not I will write it on monday. I wish life would just slow down for one day. I would just like to try and catch up on everything and be able to just relax, but does life allow...NO. gosh darn it all. Life is just to crazy. Any suggestions on slowing it down at all??
I know what that's called! "Subungual Hematoma". Had to research it for a kinese lab (see? we do smart things sometimes). As for the bleeding, I don't know if that's normal. Try a bandaid?
ReplyDeletewow aren't you just a smart one there :) haha i've kept a bandaid on it and the bleeding from the nail isn't completely stopped but it only bleeds when i hit my finger against something now lol
ReplyDelete