Well folks, its official. I'M HOME!! well I'm back at my second home. I'm almost completely unpacked and we got two mares who are waxing meaning we are probably gonna have our new foals tonight or tomorrow :) What a great way to start off the season! I went out and visited all my babies from last year, well those who are still left here. man they are so big! and all looking really good! Larry is just as friendly ever. I sure love that guy! This place really is like a second home. I just fit right in. I love it! I'm excited for this summer! It is gonna be so awesome!
Earlier this week I gotta take Sarai and Sergio to waterton. Holy Snow! it was even snowing when we got there!
There was enough snow there for us to make snow angels and make our very own snowman. Yep thats right his name is Fred! Even with all the snow waterton was still gorgeous. Everything was still closed so they didn't get the full waterton experience, but i told them that they needed to come back and visit during like june when we can go get icecream haha :P and go up to cameron, and go see red rock! everywhere was still closed. But we still had such a fun time. The funniest thing for me was the fact that they were in coats and gloves and freezing while i was only wearing a hoodie and jeans and was perfectly fine.
On our way home, Sergio decided he would take a snooze. Let me just tell you...he can snore :P
When we got to Cardston we stopped in at Pizzas and Cream for some supper. They had the House pizza, with any kind and every kind of topping on it. Not gonna lie it looked amazing. I wanted some hardcore...but I can't eat it :( So instead i just enjoyed some awesome nachos. the drive home provided some awesome awesome pictures to take :D
I love the windmills :) So there is all this talk about the Royal Wedding...and yes I am one of the ones who watched it...LIVE, meaning Megan and I made it till about 5 am...just before they left the church to go to Buckingham palace. The best part of the night...was making fun of all the ladies in hats. Victoria Beckham's was so lucky to be named the Unicorn.
We also named a dinosaur (the blue horn hat), a satellite dish, the blocker and the moose. Those are the only ones i can remember at the moment. But man Kate was absolutely STUNNING! her dress was amazing. Also i may kinda sorta have a crush on Harry. Dang that boy can pull off a uniform nicely! well i know its unrealistic, but i can dream right? haha :P But overall the wedding was really cool! i'm glad i got to see it. although i think i shoulda not pulled that all-nighter, cause Haven woke us up at about quarter to seven, then i got to get four cavities filled at ten. that sucked horribly! I sounded like such a retard for the next four to five hours. eating was also a challenge. My friend Erin will attest to that! haha
Now I think i should go finish unpacking my stuff and go to bed, because I OFFICIALLY START WORK TOMORROW!!!! YAY!!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment