Tuesday, 26 April 2011

FuN fUn FuN fUn =D

Soo it has been such a super busy weekend! It basically started with my cousin Rochelle from California coming for the night on thursday, lets just say that was a very very late night....cough....cough...3 am....cough....cough.  On Friday afternoon Emily, Ross and Nash stopped by for a visit <3 I missed them so much and I can't believe how big Nash is now.


Later that evening it was my cousin's wedding and that was amazing! Jarom and Cassy are such a cute couple. I`m so happy she is now part of the family. Well here is how I did my hair for the reception:
The reception was one of the best I've ever been to. It was so relaxed and fun! Quite entertaining too :) After which, Amy, Devon, Sam, Garry and I came back to our house and watched 300. Is it sad that I was the only one to remain awake during the movie??  haha well the next morning I was awakened by the loud and obnoxious Devon storming into my room exclaiming I needed to get up if we wanted to be gone and riding before noon. Lets just say its lucky I actually wore a shirt instead of just a tank top to bed haha :P


So Amy and I packed our cars and drove to the church where we were supposed to simply pick up Rochelle and leave. Well that turned into me getting roped into cooking pancakes for the family pancake breakfast. haha a hour and a half later we were on our way! So once we got there we met up with Sam who took her own car as well. Once we got the horses in, it was decided that Sam would ride Bess, Rochelle was on Root, Amy was on Buster and I rode Brandie (who I'd never ridden before).


Tracy decided he would try out their new horse Betty Boop (She is extremely short...I don't really like her) and when we were out riding we definitely found out she is scared of the rope. haha It turned out that in order to tag a calf, Tracy would have to get off his horse, give her to Sam to hold, rope the calf, give the rope to Rochelle to hold, then Amy and I would use our horses as body guards for tracy to protect him from the mothers. There was this one cow who was a real bag. She ended up charging me and head ramming my horse as we tried to get away. When she charged Brandie FREAKED! I just about fell off cause my feet came out of the stirrups but held on. For the next couple of hours of riding Brandie was a little jumpy. Can you blame her??

Anyways we rode for almost four hours and I loved every minute of it!! Since it has been almost a year from the last time I went riding, you all can guess what happened. Yep, that's right...I am SOOO stinkin saddle sore. I hardly could move Sunday. The hard benches at the church and chairs at the dinner table and I were not friends for a few days. Now its all good. To make things better the weather was sooo nice I got a little burn, meaning I got a little TAN! WOOT WOOT I'm just starting off for how dark I'm gonna get this summer :)

Well after riding, I got to go over to work to see all my babies! There aren't to many of them left who haven't been sold. Larry is doing so good :) He looks amazing.

I was so happy to see him again. He still is the friendliest boy I remember and since he has been on a special diet his back is doing much better. I wish I could afford to buy him and train him myself. He would be so easy to work with and probably wouldn't give me much trouble either. Oh well, I can dream can't I???

So anyways, I absolutely love spending easter weekend at my Aunt Connie's and Uncle Tracy's place. They always ensure that the easter bunny knows exactly where we are staying haha. This year my basket was hidden on the back of the TV. They are the best! After our easter basket hunt, we went to church and after Alina and I drove to Cardston to have Easter Dinner with my Dad. It was a really good visit! Wish they didn't live so far away. After spending sunday night in Raymond I got to wake up bright and early for a dentist appointment at 8 am...BLARGH! turns out since my mom's benefits are running out and I am moving to work this weekend I get to have my cavities fixed friday morning......since they are on each side of my face it ALL gets to get frozen. I've learned a lesson, me and Novocaine = drooling numb retard face. YAY  Truthfully, I hate the dentist. I just feel awkward in sitting in that chair under the weird lights and having some stranger stick his hands in my mouth.

Once I finished that, I went back to my mom's house where I studied for a bit then went to the University and wrote my Meso final...yah that didn't go over so well... At least its done and all I have left to write is Neuro. I'll write test one tomorrow and see how it goes. which means i should probably study right now instead of writing this :( oh well. I'll try and write something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment