Friday, 22 April 2011

Missing Things...


So I've just been thinking of things that I've missed this semester today and trying to figure a way to change that come fall. Now for the things I missed:
1. My Piano: I really do miss playing the piano. I even bought new piano books to play, but I have no  
piano. I did have a keyboard but it didn't really count since I couldn't play half of my songs as the keyboard didn't have a wide enough range. Piano is my relaxer and de-stresser. I just play it when I need to feel better and everything doesn't seem so hard. Its amazing what music can do to a person.

2. My Family: So if you can't tell...I miss my nephew...alot, but I also really missed my Mom and my sisters. Its weird not being able to see them all the time any more. Even though my mom doesn't live that far away both her and I have no time to spend with each other. So that means I never see Alina either. Now with Emily...WHY DOES SHE LIVE SO FAR AWAY?? Like seriously. I'm missing most of my nephew's life. Apparantly he is now walking and talking. I MISS HIM! <3 So its official...Emily need to move here. End of story.


 3. Old friends: There are people from my past who I miss alot. Especially some people from highschool. Those were some good times :) The only thing from highschool I miss is the people, maybe the easy work load haha University kills you!!! The academic and career advisers lie...they lie I tell you!!!!







4. The freedoms of no responsibility. Not having to worry about a job, finances, living situations, tests, or anything really. Those were the days. Now I move in 9 days and I still don't have anyone to live in my room...kinda freakin out...seriously. Don't...know....what....to....doo..... Help please??

Well those are the four things I miss the most right now and what am I going to do about it? FIX IT! I'm gonna have to not take 6 classes and work 2 jobs...so only 5 classes and 1 job. I am determined to go spend more time up north. With what money...I don't know. As for friends, I hope to have more lunch dates and parties in which people can come :) For the responsibility part...I"m just gonna suck it up and deal with it :)

As for now.. my cousin Rochelle is visiting and Emily, Ross and Nash are bringing me PIZZA for lunch <3

No comments:

Post a Comment