Monday, 18 April 2011

The Beginning....

So... I doubt there will be many people reading this but I just figured I'd rather do things on here than on Facebook, so if someone doesn't care to know what I'm up to they don't have to come read this. The main reason for this blog comes from one of my EFY counselors (Laura you know who you are =D) who has inspired me to write things about my life, whether they are boring or not. Hopefully as I'm away this summer, I'll be able to use this blog to keep people updated on my happenings at work and my future hopes and dreams.

As for now, life is crazy. School and I have a mutual relationship, I hate it and it hates me. Four finals and a essay left to go before the oh so glorious feeling of freedom and I can become better acquainted before I move up to work. People maybe wondering what I'm doing for work and where I'm going. Well let me tell you. I'm a Equine Fertility Facilitator Engineer (EFFE) working at Sandy Ridge Stallion Station (http://www.sandyridge.ab.ca/)  in Bassano AB, for those of you who don't know where that is google maps can be found here : http://maps.google.ca/. Now as for the responsibilities associated with my job they range from maintenance to breeding to training of foals and yearlings. Truth be told, it grosses lots of people out but I absolutely love my job.

Today my roommate showed me the most AMAZING band ever entitled "He is We". One of my favorite songs is All About Us.
I also love Breathe, And Run, and Prove You Wrong. Basically any song by them is amazing. They are my current favorite band. Anyways I'm hardcore procrastinating writing my oh so intriguing 8 page research paper on the Orogenesis and Geologic formation of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Blah.... Hi Ho Hi Ho, its off to work I go.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I looove your background =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and can't wait to hear your thoughts my dear :) blogging is the best

    PS: Love this song!

    ReplyDelete