Thursday, 4 August 2011

So We All Know I Procrastinate.......

Well Well, apparently i'm liking the word "well"  lately. i use it quite often. I don't know why. Anywho i  should FOCUS!!! Back to the point. I apologize for my lack of posts over the past few months. I guess i just kinda forgot about it. Although I shouldn't have as this is my ranting spot...BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH. yes i am in a very very random and odd mood. its kinda crazy. just be happy your not here in person with me haha

But wow has alot happened over the past few months. We have had three girls here from overseas this summer. Ayaan who came first was from amsterdam and she was pretty cool. She stayed for 8 weeks before leaving to go see family in Edmonton. Then Corina, from switzerland, came for a short two weeks. But we were so awesome to her that she is coming back next week! WOOT! i'm kinda excited. Because just before she left Eva, from Germany, came to join us. Then unfortunately, Amanda left us last week :( It is really weird not having her here. But good thing Corina is coming back because i'm torturing Eva mercilessly. I really don't mean to but there is just no one else here haha. Eva I think will be super happy to have Corina back. So i'm a little less mean. haha like yesterday i may have attacked her with water ballons after chores. I planned the attack while i had her go run some errands haha man i'm evil. But thats what happens when i get bored. So to her I apologize.




 So this is Ayaan Playing with Suzie <3


 Amanda with her colt Jhett. Absolutely adorable colt. Love him!!


 Corina and Kari <3


 Ayaan and Corina, waiting for me to get my lazy butt down off the haystack to load. 


This is how we get down when cleaning the barn.


 Ayaan, Corina and I at the Bassano Dam. Beautiful evening. <3


Ayaan takin a stroll through the Canola field.
 
 
Unfortunately due to crappy slow internet, its gonna take to long to upload the rest of the photos. besides these : 
 
















To All A Good Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment